(Un)Packing the Y-BOX55 Maker’s Kit packageyirco
You will get one box with dimensions 60 x 60 x 12 cm with a weight of 4.5 kg.
In the box you will find: four 4.5mm thick cell polycarbonate walls, five parts of acrylic front doors, twelve aluminum tubes and a pack of stainless steel fasteners. Each part is carefully checked and wrapped in plastic film to prevent scratches.
In the package with nuts and bolts you will find:
- two pins for the hinges
- 1. pack – fasteners for edge cover assembly
- 2. pack – fasteners for frame assembly – ALU tubes with corner joints
- 3. pack – fasteners for assembly of the walls with the frame
- 4. pack – fasteners for assembly of the acrylic parts and the door hinges
- 5. pack – fasteners for mounting of the mechanical lock (latch)
- 6. pack – spare fasteners – a couple of nuts and bolts just to be sure that nothing is missing for a successful Y-BOX assembly